Our Responsibility to You
- We will treat you with courtesy, respect and sensitivity at all times.
- We will endeavour to maintain the highest standards of medical practice at all times.
- We will keep your consultation, computer and written records confidential.
- We will provide you with emergency care promptly when you need it.
- We will endeavour to offer all patients routine access to a doctor within 4 working days, although it will not always be possible for this to be with the doctor of your choice.
Your Responsibility to Us
- We ask that you treat everyone in the practice with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Doctors have instructed receptionists to ask certain questions so that they may deal with your requests appropriately. Please be understanding about this.
- If you cannot keep an appointment please let us know as soon as possible so that it may be used for someone else.
- If you are late for an appointment, you may be fitted in at the end of the surgery or clinic or asked to re-book for another day. Action will be taken against patients who repeatedly fail to attend for booked appointments.
- The practice has a No Smoking policy within the building. Visitors must not bring drugs, alcohol or dogs (other than guide dogs) onto the premises. Please switch off you mobile phone.
- Any person who is verbally aggressive or abusive, threatening or violent will be asked to leave the premises immediately. If our request is not complied with the Police will called.
WE OPERATE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS ABUSIVE AND VIOLENT PATIENTS AND WILL REMOVE THEM FROM THE PRACTICE LIST.